To Rich Text or not to Rich Text, that is the question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see these tools that are available to us to be creative with our posts, but does it make a difference? I mean I could type in bright pink comic sans 24pt font and stand out, but if I were to do that it would be more like I was demanding more attention in every post than normal. Most people in the forums dont use these tools at all, which is comforting.

What is your thoughts on the options to change your font/size/color? Do you feel it is something that is needed or just something thats convienient?

i use them at times for certain things..they come in handy..

i just don't set up my posts each time because i am usually thinking about my response rathrer than dressing it up..

most times it is to highlight something and to also separate different highlights..

if you like them you should just use them if you want..don't worry about standing out..it's not like something bad will happen to you if you do hehehehe *winks*

I'm lucky if I need to come back and edit my post only once for spelling and clarity let alone worry about dressing it up with diff fonts and colors.

If I'm going to type in a long informational post, I will avail myself to diff styles so the post is easier to read and main points stand out.

In the end, if  if someones creative styling hurts my eyes, I'll probably skip right past it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.