I have lindens that I have not asked

Bartolo Breda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

About a couple of hours, I loged in and found that my avi arrives at SIM cyber punk cty of the future gigson 39.203.18 even I indicated I want to log at home.

But the worst is that I have 25,000 lindens to much I did not asked for it, I am afraid somebody is trying to make a fraude or criminal action with my account, because ecxatly the same happened to my friend udinetta shilova last week.

PLEASE HELP ME INMIDIATLY BEFORE THE FELLONY IS COMMITTED.

bartolo breda

2 answers to this question

That's interesting.  I have a very hard time imagining what sort of illegal action could be involved.  Nobody can take L$ out of your account without your permission, but anyone can put L$ in.  You may have won a prize for some great contest that you entered (not likely) or someone may have bought something that you had for sale (also not likely) or someone just gave you money (possibly by mistake).  Unfortunately, it is very easy to pay the wrong person in SL, so that's what I think happened.  Many names look quite similar.  Bartolo and Breda are both fairly common names in SL, so you could be the lucky recipient of mistaken identity.  Or you could have been standing next to the intended recipient of the L$, and just got clicked by mistake.  Sooooooooo  many possibilities.

As Cinn suggests, check your Accounts >> Transaction History from your dashboard to see who paid you.  If the name isn't familiar, you can (1) IM the person and find out what's up (2) Contact LL's Billing Office and ask them what to do, or (3) keep the mystery L$. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.