Something to Invest in :::

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for buisness's that are looking to possibly expand, or otherwise do a growth with infused cash. I am looking to invest into, what I feel are smart business looking to start out or take things to another level. No am not intrested in stock market games, or banking and letting it build over time.  

Thank you for your time

Amarock Amat

Could be small to a sizeable chunk, it just really depends on how good or unique a thing is.

To choose on which i pick, really is if i like the idea. If its a goth clothihg maker with sub par abiltlies then well....its going to be average or fail before it starts up to much.  Another level would be getting a big enough push to open up a main store area, and possibly getting advertising in a few magazines.

I'd still like to know how much is it that you're interested in investing, 1000? 10 000? 100 000?

That would tell me, and any others out there interested in expanding and getting new products, the ideas to give you as to what they can or can't create depending on your investment.

Example: If you invest 1000L$ I can afford to upload a few things. If you invest 10 000L$ I may be able to buy a nice set of full perm high quality sculpts to expand on that branch, and so on.

Sorry for the delay responding. I work long hours as a consultant in real life so ;)

We have 3 million shares listed at just under 3L a share. So that's about 9,000,000L$ of shares on the open market more or less. Yes, there is some potential of you investing and we can assist you with that.

Are you looking for a new bussines??, we are a big group of spanish people what could help you a lot. We are scripters, dessigners, builders, bussines men, etc with years and years of experiencie. I was the owner of .: Monkey Island :. since 3 years ago, .: Monkey Island :. is a big group with a lot of bussines, jobs, games, sploders, parcel rent (we had 2 sims), commercial area, shops rent, contests, etc, nowadays i had to abbadoned our sims because i dont have time to sl, but my people want a new Monkey Island, sniff. We could work for you for free, we could let ours groups for advertisment for your bussines and help you in building, decoring and script your sim, we want a place where put our products like a big and natural shop, we want costumers and visitors can see our products in-situ, we could give a percentage of sales too, then only want thing we want it's a place where living and work similar our Monkey Island (with Tropical Island products made by us: tropical palms, tikis with info dispensers, autorrezzer of bots, waves, pirates galleon, waterfalls, ... you can see our products at marketplace looking for my name) If you are interested contact me at xyd.barbosa@gmail.com or Xyd Barbosa in-world. I can give you a big number of persons to work free for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.