cant see rotating objects

HotLegs Snook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I made a Rotating Object..  I could see it moving fine.

Today  It is not moving..  so I tried  remaking the object. readding the slow rotation script to it.  and still it does not move.

Any idea's what i have turned off this time to not be able to see rotating objects??

yes it is enabled..  yes I am on script enabled Land..   it is a simple rotation script.  . And yes The running is checked.

{
    state_entry()
    {
       llTargetOmega(<0,0,1>,0.3,PI);
    }

}

okay here is an interesting  thing...  if i hit that the object is physical it starts moving for me..  hmmmm  but i shouldnt have to hit that it is physical.

2 answers to this question

Open the script and take a look at it.  (Select your object, open the Edit window with CTRL + 3, go to the Contents page, and double click on the script)  Is the box that says Running checked?  (This is the "Is it plugged in?" question.)

While you're right there, look at the llSetTextureAnim statement.  Is the first thing in parentheses ANIM_ON ?  Is the last thing in parentheses a number other than 0.0?  If yes to both, you're OK there.

Also, is there a touch_start or other event in the script that is meant as a trigger to start the motion?  If so, did you touch the object to start it?

Are scripts allowed in your parcel?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.