Is there anyone who knows or has an idea on how to fix a group profile that is not loading?

Munchkinz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having issues with a group profile that isnt loading fully. I have tried rezzing in some empty sims or lands, i used fly feather to fly as high as i can to rezz faster but nothing works. I also cleared cache, I cleared group cache, i left and joined the group again but still not working.

I felt like I am not doing my SL job well because of this problem. I can't invite people to join the group because it's not fully loaded, members name wont appear.

Please help:matte-motes-crying:

2 answers to this question

If this is a RECENT happening (like yesterday or from Friday) there have been LOTS of issues, so it is likely it isn't you and will fix itself when LL gets around to it.

If it is a long time issue, you might try logging in with another viewer?  It could be a viewer related problem.  Those are my only ideas. :D

EDIT:  If you tell us the name of the group, then some folks could check and see if it is an issue for everyone and not just you. Use Options drop down and Edit Answer to add to your post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.