Looking For...

Jayvell Villota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Guys, a few days ago I noticed someone was riding around with a highly detailed sculptie version of the Ferris Fenrir from the well known Final Fantasy series... It was scripted, sculpted and is something I truly wanted to get, however after countless hours of searching the marketplace and various stores that sell fan-builds, I've had no luck in finding it.

So, my only other option is to see if anyone that uses the forums regularly know the creator or any stores that sell a high detailed version of the motorcycle.

I did check the creator's profile when I first saw it, but couldn't remember the creator's name the next day, I should of written it down somewhere, but things happen!

An image of the said vehicle can be found here: http://www.gods-inc.de/macavity/IsleOfShadows/vehicles/ferris-fenrir.jpg

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Jayvell, I went to search marketplace. Under vehicles, I typed in " fantasy vehicles " and on page one I found a final fantasy 7 motorcycle. It doesnt quite look like the one you pictured, but if that creator did that one, he may know of the specific one you are looking for. The store is called " Urbatik " and the creator is named McMokta93 Wyler. Good Luck !

This is such a problem, people can't use trademarked names and so on. Many don't wish to dance a fine line and there is no rule on how they will be named, so you never know what to search for.

But, in general, you can drop in to many places and sort of learn the market. But the marketplace.secondlife.com site is faster and you sometimes have to browse for the item. It will most likely be in the motorcycle catagory or ground vehicles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.