Tweenster body and AK Head problems with neck

onyxstars

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

You might be able to wear the Maitreya Flat Chest add-on with it.

Nope. Not a good match (too much clashing and overlapping), and wardrobe issues would be massive as most of the better clothing stores that support masc/unisex clothing have moved on to Lara X Flat.

For a teen boy specifically, Tweenster will work fine with a female head. CZ Slim + male head is another option if you're okay with having no alpha HUD.

3 hours ago, onyxstars said:

Thank you, i have a lelutka head too but not female so same problem haha. I am trying now with the Genus free head that is female. Im trying skins to make it more look like a teen boy but keeps looking female. I have to admit I am still not very skilled at all of this. Appreciate all the help and suggestions so thank you.

I've only tinkered lightly with the free Genus gift, but I had some decent luck making it male with 7 Deadly Skins' Judas skin. The SLUV limitation may make it a bit harder to shop these days, but I also second Gloom and if Alaskametro still has SLUV skins in-store, theirs can be rather unisex as well. You can experiment a bit with other male skin stores, too - Stray Dog still sells SLUV and I believe Vendetta may also. Stray Dog's Flickr is here. Vendetta's here.

Lastly, if you've got a female Lelutka or Akeruka Evo X head by any chance (or are willing to get one), Ives Beauty has some very cute male skins you can try on it. See those here.

Try every interesting-looking demo you can get your hands on. Results will vary greatly!

• Like 1