Available for Custom Creations

Whether it`s piece of mesh, animation, animesh, LSL script or full custom avi kindly reach out inworld for more details.
                                           Prices start from 2600 L$ for simple models.

image.gif.fd076735e598a2dad4d66cb06887f1a7.gif

image.gif.308e24e6abd2f8a72734f2fb83379c49.gif

image.gif.2d0a601c3a7039fd0c9a09397cbd1b7c.gif

image.jpeg.fba8f399cbba8c635e4e1e55a20b11d8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4ab9c94ac953415f3701cd46af746d0f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dceecb2ef51c528696fd47f6af8aa5b2.jpeg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, portexploits said:

ShyMisho makes some great animations. I would highly recommend him. He is also quick to respond.

thank you always pleasure working with you, GL with the new game project.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Styx Winchester said:

Great work! Started working on the projects very fast. Delivered quick and was super efficient. Open to feedbacks and adjustments. I'm really happy with my end product. 

thank you, was pleasure working with you... until next project

On 7/2/2024 at 8:25 PM, Ghosty Kips said:

Made some custom jewelry for me. Fast, accurate and good looking. Will use him again if the need calls for it. A++

Thanks, was pleasure working with you.

It was a pleasure working together! An Incredibly talented guy, with great communication skills, and an ability to consistently deliver high-quality work despite intense feedback. Highly recommend! :) To bigger and more complex products together! Cheers, William. 

• Thanks 1

I am pleased to leave a glowing review for Misho. He created custom mesh for me, and I must say, he did an outstanding job. Misho not only delivered on the initial design but also took the time to refine and perfect certain aspects based on my feedback. Working with him was a pleasure; he's a great guy who is dedicated to his craft. I am incredibly satisfied with the final result and would highly recommend Misho for any custom mesh work.
  • Thanks 1

ShyMisho was a pleasure to work with, very friendly, fast replies, answered any questions I had, provided wip images and asked for feedback regularly. The piece turned out wonderfully, the prices are more than reasonable, and it was finished very quickly. Even took the time to make a couple of changes for me later. I couldn't be happier with the result, I would very much recommend Misho for any custom mesh projects. Will definitely be returning the next time I'm looking to get something custom made.

• Thanks 1

I had a simple little project I wanted made in Blender & ShyMisho reached out to me & offered his help. I was very impressed & pleased with the outcome of what he offered. Thank you so much for your help & services!!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, AgEnTHuskey said:

Do you have a portfolio of mesh clothing I could look at? I’d like to potentially hire you for a few outfits (male and female legacy)

Hello, thanks for reaching out, sent you a msg inworld.

ShyMisho is the best creative individual I’ve ever commissioned before. He’s honest, upfront, sticks to his deadlines, and delivers quality work that left me as the client stunned. He worked with me doing many revisions to get the model perfect and even the textures are stunning. His pricing was beyond fair and he even was kind enough to re-rig the ring he made after I admitted screwing up and asking for the wrong finger. When I offered extra money to fix my mistake he declined and simply did it at no cost (and fast too). I plan to pay him in the future to create more different rigged versions of the model and even more models themselves. I can say without a doubt that I will be a return customer and recommend his exceptional services 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AgEnTHuskey said:

ShyMisho is the best creative individual I’ve ever commissioned before. He’s honest, upfront, sticks to his deadlines, and delivers quality work that left me as the client stunned. He worked with me doing many revisions to get the model perfect and even the textures are stunning. His pricing was beyond fair and he even was kind enough to re-rig the ring he made after I admitted screwing up and asking for the wrong finger. When I offered extra money to fix my mistake he declined and simply did it at no cost (and fast too). I plan to pay him in the future to create more different rigged versions of the model and even more models themselves. I can say without a doubt that I will be a return customer and recommend his exceptional services 

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a review  , it was pleasure meeting you and glad you`re happy with the end results, until next project