Mer shops?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've found a bunch of things on the MP for other fantastic races (hello, fae!) but mer seems to be lacking a bit. Any in world shops you guys recommend, so many totally redeemable brownie points if they work with LaraX? ❤️

Thank youuu! (Or places to hang out work too!)

I can't guarantee anything LaraX-specific as I still wear Lara 5.3, but off the top of my head for mermaid fashion, accessories, tails and BOM layers, etc.:

Aii & Ego, Mermade, Zen Child Designs, Antaya, Krature, Petrichor, Misteria, IrrISIStible, Sweet Thing, Yabusaka

For tattoos/material layers:

This Is Wrong, Blaxium, Nefekalum, Izzie's

For skins:

Velour, Nuve, Petrichor, .:Soul:., ALT3, DAE Boutique, Elemental, Ives Beauty

For heads:

BeSpoke Caravan (there are two siren/mer-specific heads and one underwater sea creature) and Akeruka (their heads should come with a set of mermaid ears, I believe - demo to be sure)

Makeup can be found all over. Try places like ALT3, Fontaine, Izzie's, Rubedo, Dotty's Secret, and Alaskametro.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I can't guarantee anything LaraX-specific as I still wear Lara 5.3, but off the top of my head for mermaid fashion, accessories, tails and BOM layers, etc.:

Aii & Ego, Mermade, Zen Child Designs, Antaya, Krature, Petrichor, Misteria, IrrISIStible, Sweet Thing, Yabusaka

For tattoos/material layers:

This Is Wrong, Blaxium, Nefekalum, Izzie's

For skins:

Velour, Nuve, Petrichor, .:Soul:., ALT3, DAE Boutique, Elemental, Ives Beauty

For heads:

BeSpoke Caravan (there are two siren/mer-specific heads and one underwater sea creature) and Akeruka (their heads should come with a set of mermaid ears, I believe - demo to be sure)

Makeup can be found all over. Try places like ALT3, Fontaine, Izzie's, Rubedo, Dotty's Secret, and Alaskametro.

Omg thank you so much! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Misa Friller said:

Omg thank you so much! ❤️

You're very welcome! 

Definitely check the stores in-world. The Marketplace might not have full inventories.

Also, pro shopping tip - You can also find a lot of those stores on Flickr if you want to browse a little without having to log in. You can just search Google for something like "Mermade Flickr Second Life" and if one exists for the store, it should pop up. I do SO much "window shopping" like this.

If you find the group is actually more for customer photo submissions than the store's actual products (you can tell if you see more artsy shots and fewer product ads), you can navigate to the Members tab on Flickr and check the accounts of the people who pop up under Admins.

Like this - click on neve's account and you'll get the main store's Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/191764076@N03/

image.png.44358ff88570603b74091736b4c0203c.png

• Like 2

On 5/25/2024 at 3:06 PM, Misa Friller said:

So I've found a bunch of things on the MP for other fantastic races (hello, fae!) but mer seems to be lacking a bit. Any in world shops you guys recommend, so many totally redeemable brownie points if they work with LaraX? ❤️

Thank youuu! (Or places to hang out work too!)

There is this in the Wanderlust sales this weekend.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Conch Island S/96/33/42

IMG_8230.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.