my avie is walkin around with a scrip from a walkin gesture inside her how i can i get it out plz

Shay Quaren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i was makin a walkin gesture for my friend and somehow i made a mistake and dragged the scrip into my avie so she is walkin around with a messd up walkin gesture and i dnt kno hw to fix it ive tried character tests and dump all attachments as well as other things can somebody plzzzz help meee!!!

2 answers to this question

If you dropped it on yourself, then it probably got embedded into one of your attached objects.  Removed all attachments until the problem goes away to isolate where it went.  Then you can remove it from that object.

Note: If you are using the Phoenix viewer or have used it, you probably have an object attached called the LSL Bridge.  Try removing that one first.  You will need to go into the Phoenix menu and disable the LSL Bridge first in order to detach the object.

--Cinn

There's no way that a script can be "in" your avatar.  It has to be in something attached to it.  Doing the character test and detaching all attachments should take care of it.  Did you remove everything including all of your HUDs?  Have you looked in the WORN tab in your inventory to account for everything?  Are there any unfamiliar gestures listed there?  (Your post is a little confusing, because you refered to a "gesture", but we're assuming that you really meant a scripted animation.  If it really is a gesture, though, it should show up in your WORN tab.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.