Recover Deleted inventory items

BrioniiZullo

Question

Hello everyone, I had an issue with my account like a week ago where all my inventory items got deleted, i got most things back from redelivery but somethings like, my hairs and a specific skin wasn't there, I put in a notecard for the hair but I'm more so concerned about the skin, I don't remember the story only the name, I actually found the landmark to the store but Its not longer there. Is there a way I can look in my cache or something to look at my inventory before everything got deleted?

9 answers to this question

Chances are your entire inventory was not deleted but the cache folder on your computer may have been corrupted.  If you're on Firestorm viewer, clear INVENTORY cache, relog to a quiet region and let your inventory full load.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Chances are your entire inventory was not deleted but the cache folder on your computer may have been corrupted.  If you're on Firestorm viewer, clear INVENTORY cache, relog to a quiet region and let your inventory full load.  

No it literally got deleted it has nothing to do with firestrorm or sl 

Try logging in on an alternate viewer (like Linden if you use Firestorm or the other way around).  If they are there -- they never disappeared. If they are NOT there they are likely gone forever.   At least that has been my experiences (oh so many) over he years. 

4 minutes ago, BrioniiZullo said:

No it literally got deleted it has nothing to do with firestrorm or sl 

I don't think that will make much sense to anyone LOL.  Can you explain in more detail what exactly happened.   If YOU deleted them then they are of course gone.  If the database lost them -- again they are gone and redelivery is likely your only hope. Sorry. 

EDIT: Your inventory is NOT on YOUR computer. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I don't think that will make much sense to anyone LOL.  Can you explain in more detail what exactly happened.   If YOU deleted them then they are of course gone.  If the database lost them -- again they are gone and redelivery is likely your only hope. Sorry. 

EDIT: Your inventory is NOT on YOUR computer. 

My account was accessed and everything was deleted of course I put in a support ticket to get it back(my account) but not sure they could do anything about them deleting my inventory. I saw somewhere that you could look at older versions of your inventory somewhere but I'm not sure if that's true

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BrioniiZullo said:

My account was accessed and everything was deleted of course I put in a support ticket to get it back(my account) but not sure they could do anything about them deleting my inventory. I saw somewhere that you could look at older versions of your inventory somewhere but I'm not sure if that's true

Ask support to "roll back" your inventory. Not sure if that's actually possible, but it's the only way to recover items that have been deleted from your inventory (assuming the trash folder in your inventory was also purged).

19 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Ask support to "roll back" your inventory. Not sure if that's actually possible, but it's the only way to recover items that have been deleted from your inventory (assuming the trash folder in your inventory was also purged).

so do I put in another support ticket?

11 hours ago, BrioniiZullo said:

In theory they "should" be able to go to a backup file and get back your inventory.  I have NOT however ever heard of that happening.   Please let us know if it does.  

• Thanks 1