Script runs only in certain location

Bucky Forcella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am testing the default script in a single prim (which I plan on building upon). The script works fine (the prim says Touched. when clicked on) when rezzed onto my parcel but when rezzed onto a floating building I have, the prim looks like it can be clicked but nothing happens. Not sure what steps to take to fix this.

Is there a chance that the floating buildnig is no-scripts?  Saying you have it makes me think it's your own land, but, may be a rental.  I don't know. (o.O)

Is this a totally vertical move?  Or is it in another parcel? (o.O)

There are a few possible factors, but, once we elimiate those the problem becomes very mysterious. (o.O)

I hate to admit it, but I went nuts the other night trying to figure out why a prim that I had scripted with a touch event wouldn't respond to me but would respond to my alt.  It took me almost ten minutes to realize that I was clicking on an alpha prim of the tree next to me, instead of the object I thought I was clicking.  My alt wasn't trying to click through the tree, so she just stood there looking smug the whole time.  :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.