Standing AO

PefkaFurrus

Good day! Does anyone know any good female (unisex? Idk) standing AO? I've seen some users who used AO and they're just stand in one place, without dynamic moves. At first I thought these were just poses, but no. I searched the entire marketplace but found absolutely nothing. 😭

Edited by PefkaFurrus

Many different pose stores have static standing poses or slightly animated one.  If you're on Firestorm, you can use the built in AO and add poses that you like.  It's much cheaper than purchasing an entire AO with things you may not like in them.  Stun Poses, Secret Poses, Versuta, Mirinae are just a few stores you could check.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, PefkaFurrus said:

Good day! Does anyone know any good female (unisex? Idk) standing AO? I've seen some users who used AO and they're just stand in one place, without dynamic moves. At first I thought these were just poses, but no. I searched the entire marketplace but found absolutely nothing. 😭

If you want to buy an AO instead of using poses from different stores, you could try RVN Store. They have AOs that are like what you are describing.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/240319

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2024 at 1:04 AM, PefkaFurrus said:

This static AO is 75L this weekend https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/rvn-Kaya-AO-staticslighty-animated-packed/23408427

• Like 1