E11even Nightclub Hiring : Club Manager (L$5,000/Week + Commission)

image.thumb.jpeg.fa5c22b58bcce2dea9ba9cc822e8b9d9.jpeg

E11even Nightclub is an upcoming Nightclub set to open within the next 2 weeks. We are seeking a Club Manager with experience in running an SL Club.

The job pays L$5,000/Week + Commission! (Commission will be discussed during interview)

Club Manager Requirements:

❇️Fluent in English

❇️Must be at least 30 days old.

❇️Must be reliable, energetic, drama free.

❇️Experience in running and/or managing a club.

❇️Must have Discord in order to communicate with the team.

❇️Must have a working microphone and willing/able to speak on the mic.

If you're interested in this position, please contact SickFlowz (Youngin Bing) in-world.

Please send a notecard and include your discord username, best time to contact and your Second Life name.

Hello Youngin Bing Iam interested the manager your hiring for do you have a copy of the managers job application please and thank you here is my SL name SheilaDDulySweet and my email edu202159@gmail.com and I need to create a discord account.

Hello Youngin Bing Iam interested the manager your hiring for do you have a copy of the managers job application please and thank you here is my SL name SheilaDDulySweet and my email edu202159@gmail.com and I need to create a discord account.

39 minutes ago, Jasminelover12 said:

i would love to when do i start

Might want to follow the instructions given...

"If you're interested in this position, please contact SickFlowz (Youngin Bing) in-world.

Please send a notecard and include your discord username, best time to contact and your Second Life name."

• Like 1