Consistent teleport failures- only in one location

So, I've been back and forth with LL a lot and they're stumped on this one, as am I.

Anyone have any guesses what would cause disconnects after teleporting into a location? Only one account struggles with the location, other people do not. Other locations are fine.

And it's not a typical teleport failure, either. The teleport looks like it's completed and I can chat with people via IM (but not local) but can't move around or interact with anything, until eventually disconnected.

Among a few issues that it could be, Its always DNS ;) but seriously, this could be the result of a slow DNS response telling your computer on what IP Address the server lives that holds the region. you can try to open your network settings and change the ip4 settings, then change dns from automatic to manual and enter 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1 (Google & Cloudfare) as the servers, then see if the issue is resolved.

23 minutes ago, Kardargo Adamczyk said:

Among a few issues that it could be, Its always DNS ;) but seriously, this could be the result of a slow DNS response telling your computer on what IP Address the server lives that holds the region. you can try to open your network settings and change the ip4 settings, then change dns from automatic to manual and enter 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1 (Google & Cloudfare) as the servers, then see if the issue is resolved.

Why would a DNS issue affect only 1 account? Just wondering!

I assume @Paul Hexem meant he logs into multiple accounts from the same PC with the same network settings, and only one account has issues.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Why would a DNS issue affect only 1 account? Just wondering!

I assume @Paul Hexem meant he logs into multiple accounts from the same PC with the same network settings, and only one account has issues.

Actually I haven't seriously tried any of my other accounts, so there's a chance it could be that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul Hexem said:

Actually I haven't seriously tried any of my other accounts, so there's a chance it could be that.

5 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

Only one account struggles with the location, other people do not.

?!? Oh, other people's accounts..

Edited by Love Zhaoying