My 9s body

MinionRube

Question

Hello and good morning !

Got a question. Bare with me, even though I've another avatar ( 13 years inworld ), I am still a little confused with some things.  On my other avatar, I bought a body from the violet studios, applied Omega installer, kinda taught myself the ins and outs of the body and it looks good ( to me ). I tried updating it to a Kanata body but just gave up.  So I decided to wipe the slate clean, and start fresh.

I made another avatar, bought a 9s body and bought Verge implants and am wearing both. Looks pretty good naked, but here's my question ( I know, you're saying " whew, he finally got to asking ).

How does one go to use the Omega system on the 9s body? I'm pretty sure I'll need another Omega installer for the 9s, but I want to make sure. I probably can't use the one for the VS body from Violet Studios. I know I will need to buy new clothes for the body too as it won't be compatible. Any help, either for the 9s or even for the Kanata would be a great help, thank you

2 answers to this question

I have not heard of either of these bodies. Omega applies are also not used much anymore now that the major bodies use BOM (Bakes On Mesh). 

The Belleza Venus, Isis, Freya and Jake bodies are still Omega compatible with a free script, as far as I know, but hardly anyone is selling Omega appliers now and I read on the forum that the Omega shop is gone now.

If you're used to using system layers on a system body, BOM works the same way on a BOM enabled mesh body. 

What kind and shape of body do you want? There are some good inexpensive or almost free options that I'm sure have better support than the ones you listed.

I thought I'd heard that the creator of the Omega system no longer supports any of their items.  It's a pretty outdated system as well.

I took a look at those 9s bodies.  If I were you and that's the body type you're looking for, you might demo the Kupra body.  Although it's fallen in the stats lately, being replaced by Reborn, there is still a lot of content available for it.  Niche bodies rarely gain enough traction for creators to create for them.  

Can't say I've seen clothing for either the 9s or Sking Katena bodies.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2