BEE REAL ESTATE
1294270031_BEERealEstateLogo.jpg.00efc12ca77d4d4e3d80127a8253bcef.jpg
SINCE 2007

---> Full Rentals List <---

TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES
NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND
ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM -
NO RULES - YOU RULE !

Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group!
Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teleport at Tovel
https://www.casperpanel.com/regionMap.php?x=1125&y=1074
Teleport at Tovel
(M) 1,024m - 351 prim - L$249/w - Roadside
1x Protected - Flat and Square

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teleport at Mondrian
https://www.casperpanel.com/regionMap.php?x=1035&y=982
Teleport at Mondrian
(M) 1,532m - 524 prim - L$399/w - Shallow Waterz
Teleport at Olivia
https://www.casperpanel.com/regionMap.php?x=1118&y=1066
Teleport at Olivia
(M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w - Water Land
Deep Waters

Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group!
Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts!

TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES
NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND
ALL PARCELS FULL PERM -
NO RULES - YOU RULE !

these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices!

Sl_history_website_2002.jpg
BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007

Do you mean she has a Premium Plus membership with the associated 2048 land tier available to her? Her options are either to log in and go to her Dashboard and select one of the 2048 homes available through the "Get Your Own Home Now" option and that will give her a "free" 2048 plot and one of the Linden homes for that theme area. That will mean she won't have to worry about bad or ugly build next to hers but the downside is a uniform sub urban feel with only 8–9 styles of home to pick from. Her PP subscription pays for that land; sort of like renting a 2048 from Linden as part of your annual PP subscription.

Or she can buy a 2048 parcel from another resident somewhere on mainland and then buy a home from one of the many home sellers in world like Scarlet Creative or Trompe et al that will fit on the parcel (hopefully a 32x64 rectangle), rezz that, and decorate, landscape etc. That gives you more freedom of style, but means you have neighbours whose house looks you can't control and the better parcels can be expensive.

Or browse through the mainland for sale forum ... https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/286-mainland/

For example, here's a cute one for sale at a good price ...

From the title of the post she seems to want mainland, so my suggestion is to simply open Map on your in world viewer and move around the continents looking at the yellow "for sale" lots (32x64 are easy to spot) with their prices indicated, and TP to one's she likes to check them out until she finds one she likes. If it "looks" like it's on water though and she wants to explore sailing/boating, be very sure to go there and hover just above the water and fly in all directions slowly to make sure no one has put up ban lines blocking deep water access by boat.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

he!
I know you mean they wanted to own some land!
(Thats why I send you there)
Btw these are not available anymore.
Please take a minute to check out this page of SL ( CasperLet)
Where you can find all my available parcels - on real time

You can always open my profile and follow the links there!
Thanks again for your time!
Wish you  (your friend) to find Exactly the Land they looking for! :)

P.S For my price list:  Price to buy the Land tittles is - usually -  L$1 per meter aka L$2048 (unless oceanfront etc)
And then Price to pay per week is L$499 or 0.6 per prim if you go long term!

For SL price list, Take a look here