Marketplace feature request: date added / date updated

Aili Panthar

The marketplace is full of items from long ago, and from creators who may not be active anymore. Through my browsing of the marketplace I've noticed items getting poor reviews from customers not realizing they are buying an older item made of sculpties. While certain items may have been cutting edge in 2009, they're not today.

I think one thing that would help would be some text telling customers when the item was added to the marketplace and when it was last updated. I realize it is likely not possible to do this retroactively to every item on the marketplace. But could it possibly be implemented for new items going forward?

• Like 1

There was an outage that messed it up but its working fine now they are on working on updating the marketplace so things will be easy to find. But they want people that are nationwide to know so please watch the video. 

The meeting from the 6th explains whats going on and updates to the marketplace and so on you can look up on the tube under  Web User Group meeting (6 March 2024) 

Also look up the community calendar so you can show up to the meetings and put your word in of questions. 

It use to be called xstreet sl bought they called the marketplace. 

Edited by Claraona