can you rejoin a group if you are the last member to leave it? (if you JUST left it, ie less than 24 hours)

Zak Maxwell

Question

S & P Rental Business i was in and found that i was the only member after trying to leave thinking it was a larger group.
found one other member had ejected it then it let me leave.
after some googling and how it permanently bars that group name from ever being made once the disband is completed.
is there a way to get it back since its been less than an hour and i was listed as owner of it?

it doesnt seem to show in search but idk know if there is some exact search option or way to see a ghost group that has not yet been removed by SL maintenance 

Edited by Zak Maxwell
clarify in title

2 answers to this question

Try putting in a support ticket. I don't know if it's possible to get a group back, but if it is, you'll have to act quickly. 

This was your group, right? Groups need 2 people in them, or else they will disappear. If this is your group, you'll need to add an alt to it.

There's a fee to show in search which the group may not have bothered with.  Also, rental businesses are usually closed groups which need an invite to join.  Honestly, you'd be better off just starting another group since no one else was in that one.  

• Like 1