Access issue

Chris Barth

Question

4 answers to this question

Stand in your parcel and open About Land >>> Access:

1b99af9a2dd6fe890586108bd75f79c9.png

If that top box is UNchecked, check it. Leave the other two boxes UNchecked, as I have. If your About Land display looks like mine already, then have a look at the Region/Estate settings:

4280d26a634a35886d589775da6d2dc8.png

You can't do anything about these unless you happen to own the whole estate or region, but your display should look like mine, at least to the extent of having that first button UNselected so that residents don't need to be on the estate's Access list. If the Anyone Can Visit button is selected, but the 18+ box or the Payment Info box are checked, then that will explain why some of your friends can't enter. 

Ah.... no.  Estate can't be missing.  All land anywhere in SL is part of an estate.  Look under the WORLD menu at the top of your screen. If you're in the standard viewer, select the Region/Estate option. In Firestorm it's called Region Details. That will show you the screen I showed in my last post. 

19 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Ah.... no.  Estate can't be missing.  All land anywhere in SL is part of an estate.  Look under the WORLD menu at the top of your screen. If you're in the standard viewer, select the Region/Estate option. In Firestorm it's called Region Details. That will show you the screen I showed in my last post. 

Thank you!