Feature Request: Answering to our feedback before closing

Yesterday seemed to be the day for closing tickets at Linden Lab. My feedback regarding PBR materials and my disappearing marketplace listings were closed without any information regarding the outcomes. 

This isn't an isolated incident; all my previous tickets and requests for assistance with the missing MP listings have met a similar fate.

Could this updated feedback system not serve as an opportunity for improvement? It would be greatly appreciated if there were more transparency regarding the actions taken and the current status of our inquiries.

Edited by Froukje Hoorenbeek
  • Haha 1

• Froukje Hoorenbeek changed the title to Feature Request: Answering to our feedback before closing

What did you expect from LL? The switch to a system without tracking numbers alone should have had many eyebrows raised. No tracking number, and the sole existence of a ticket can be denied, no proof of it to be found anywhere to back up claims of otherwise.

Just face it: the user is an annoyance that they have to pretend to listen to. Always been like that, the hopes of change about this is just delusional wishful thinking.

Posted (edited)

Dear OptimoMaximo, this is not about expectations, it is about hope. Without hope, there is no life. But let me assure you I feel your frustration, bitterness, and pain. They lost my MP listings 8 times and I am in no way delusional about how they have handled that. Big hug, take care, and kind regards. 

Edited by Froukje Hoorenbeek