Everytime i enter a new area it asks if i want to play the radio "Allow now" "Allow always" "Not now" But it's doing it every time i cross EVERY new area, In a vehicle it's really noticeable. How can i get it to stop asking and just play things?? I don't want to have to "Allow always" for every individual place. I tried turning on all the settings in Preferences > Sounds & Media but still does it, Getting irritated

Yeah that's almost as pesky as getting dialogs from security orbs that kick you before you can read them.

I just turn the stream off when I'm out riding around or traveling. It stops all of it. If I want music for exploring cross-sim areas, I just put Youtube on in the background on my desktop.

Upper-right corner of the viewer, little music note thing that becomes a pause button when it's on.

Edited by PheebyKatz

21 minutes ago, AmyPinkLegend said:

How can i get it to stop asking and just play things?? I don't want to have to "Allow always" for every individual place. I tried turning on all the settings in Preferences > Sounds & Media but still does it,

Check "Allow audio streams to auto-play", and uncheck "Enable media filter."

6e363a64e6988b12bb058e773b65ef1a.png

4ff71aaf6d5249be8644a6cc99370ce1.png

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...