My land started saying people could not rezz the water balloons that a friend put on my land. HELP please.

AtomicShrink

Question

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, AtomicShrink said:

When visitors come, it says the land owner does not allow it, but it was working moments ago. Can someone please help me? I have already rebaked, restarted, and verified permissions.

This is a scripted rezzer, right? I mean, it doesn't hand out balloons that the visitors need to rez themselves, right, but is supposed to rez them itself?

Assuming this is on your island, I checked and the whole region is a single parcel owned by you and set to a group, but the land permissions disallow building (rezzing) by Group. Scripted objects owned by you should still be able to rez, but not those owned by other group members.

And of course nobody, including group members also can't rez anything from inventory onto the ground here.

But unless that land setting changed, these shouldn't have worked moments ago, either, so maybe this isn't the place? Sure are a lot of balloons around here, though, hehehe!

• Like 1