SIM delay

trixxazinha

Hello everybody. May anyone tell me if there is any method, website or script to check the latency of delay and lag in the region where I am?
Yesterday was a very atypical day for me in the region where I live. I couldn't wear things, rez, and textures took a long time to load. My gestures weren't going to the chat and my friends weren't receiving them or sending them either. It was a problem that affected all of us at SIM.
I teleported to the bottom of the sea and it improved a little but there was still a certain delay, less intense than in my region.
So friends, that's why I would like to know if there is any method to scan the region and find out if it is undergoing any specific maintenance there, if there is an excess of scripts or something getting in the way.

Control-Shift-1 to open the Statistics Bar, then scroll down and open the Simulator and Time sections, where you get information as documented here:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewerhelp:Statistics#Simulator

(Somewhere there must be documentation of the "Scripts Run" percentage, which is the first place I look: if it's somewhere near 100%, the sim is just fine and the problems are elsewhere.)

Because you mentioned "yesterday" I'll just note that there was an unusual CloudFlare outage that caused trouble all across the internet (although maybe not the kind you experienced, or at least I didn't see that myself).

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Control-Shift-1 to open the Statistics Bar, then scroll down and open the Simulator and Time sections, where you get information as documented here:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewerhelp:Statistics#Simulator

(Somewhere there must be documentation of the "Scripts Run" percentage, which is the first place I look: if it's somewhere near 100%, the sim is just fine and the problems are elsewhere.)

Because you mentioned "yesterday" I'll just note that there was an unusual CloudFlare outage that caused trouble all across the internet (although maybe not the kind you experienced, or at least I didn't see that myself).

humm interesting. I didnt know.