Looking for Bloggers/Writers

florn Auer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening, I have a roleplay project, that am looking for folks, that in their own area wouldn't mind maybe blogging about their zone or experiences. If your interested in it, please just leave a message here, right now my sl viewer is having some issues, and i wont be able to get on it for a few days. Thank you :)

florn auer

I Like Writing & Reading

& I Feel Interested in Becoming a Writer In your 'Project'

But Would you Telling me abit More about this Project You're Doing?

As you said "Zone or Experiences" Do you mean by Writing Stuffs About Our Second Lifes?

Such as How Was our First day In SL?, I'm Not Really an RP Fan or Ever Roleplayed before, But It seems Interesting

I'd love to Be Part of it

xoxo vLicious

Aye, curious on what experiences you may have had that would be interesting towards others to read. As the purpose is roleplay, yet you don't enjoy such;it would limit somewhat available material that's possible to contribute to the desired topic.

Done with college classes uhg brain hurt

Okay florn is havig comp issues, so i'll take over.

What is going on is that,this " project" Is a roleplay hub for folks to write about their stories and expeirnces.

The blogs are free, and would love to invite folks to write their intrests and furthering the exposure of their own accomplishments, and the wonderful areas they visit.  Am in world now if you wish to chat

Amarock Amat

RoleplayGuide.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.