Looking for any inworld job

Valentinebb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Imagine you are looking for a job in rl. Do you think it’s a good idea to go to a crowded public place and shout  something like this: “I am open to any kind of job that pays at least 0,30 usd. We can discuss work and schedule in private”

Do you think you will receive any serious job offers?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marvin Benelli said:

Imagine you are looking for a job in rl. Do you think it’s a good idea to go to a crowded public place and shout  something like this: “I am open to any kind of job that pays at least 0,30 usd. We can discuss work and schedule in private”

Do you think you will receive any serious job offers?

your reply is both funny, and smart 🤭 i loooooove itttt 😁😁😁😁

Consider burger flipping, babysitting or a paperboy job. The money you make in one hour in RL almost always brings in more L$ when you exchange the earned money, than working in SL for it.
Working in SL is mainly role playing and you really should only do what you really like because of that IMHO, instead of doing it because it is available.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Valentinebb said:

I am open to any inworld job

I accept any payment that is more than L$100.

We can discuss work and schedule in private

Marvin's Translation:

Please mention your skills, talents and interests that you're seeking a job accurate to or closely related to. Mentioning the skills, talents & interests, helps people who are hiring to contact you, or suggest you based on that.

My Suggestion:

While you're at it, you may want to return back to the inworld employment page and go through the various topics of hiring posts, you may find something you'd like. Make sure you look at the date as well before replying or applying to any of it. Most of them have application links to apply while others you might have to either teleport to a look location or contact them. Read thoroughly before applying.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.