Maitreya Lara X flat skin issue.

Katoey Mazi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Howdy folks!

I purchased the newly released Maitreya Lara X Flat Body. Overall, I think it's a great product with lots of potential. My issue is that with the Moonlight skin, the darkest tone, there's a color shift at the navel where it then takes on a more reddish hue that then covers the upper body. Ideally, I'd like to see that lower tone carried over the rest of the body but if tone could get set for the full body that would be awesome. I don't have that issue with any of the other skin tones. I absolutely love the skin and would gladly pay for another version with the same tone over the entire body. I've included a pic of what I'm referring to. As far as I know the skin is made by Velour and I realize with it just being released there's going to be some growing pains. Honestly, I wasn't sure where take this problem so this seemed like a good place to start.  Any assistance would be appreciated, even if it's just to point me in the right direction to find a resolution.

Also, thanks to everyone taking the time to read this! ♥

Lara X Flat Moonlight Skin.png

Edited by Katoey Mazi

3 answers to this question

I'd turn off materials and see if that's the issue.  I use the Mali skintone which  is just one tone lighter than Moonlight.  However, in the Picasso skin, there is definitely an issue where the top and bottom meet which I did actually mention to the creator back when it came out.  No response, no fix so I don't wear that particular Velour line of skins.  I use the Venus line which, IMHO, is better than the too shiny Ipanema and Picasso.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I'd turn off materials and see if that's the issue.  I use the Mali skintone which  is just one tone lighter than Moonlight.  However, in the Picasso skin, there is definitely an issue where the top and bottom meet which I did actually mention to the creator back when it came out.  No response, no fix so I don't wear that particular Velour line of skins.  I use the Venus line which, IMHO, is better than the too shiny Ipanema and Picasso.

I'll try that. For the time being I'm using the Mali skin option and I'm happy enough with that to manage. Part of my challenge in all of this is finding a skin that has a flat top/v-tech option.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.