I can not set a physics mesh on an uploading model.

TANAKAAKIO Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have seen this behaviour to. It seems to happen when the physics mesh has less texture faces than the visible mesh or the visible mesh has more independent parts ("sub" objects in the mesh) than the physical mesh (probably the latter). The weird scaling of the physics mesh may be because it scales according to one of the parts of the visible mesh and not according to the entire visible shape.

I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. Mesh is becoming rather complicated these days ;-(

[edit]: I remembered that i created a jira about this: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/CTS-615 and it was acknowledged as a bug (but still unresolved) Maybe it makes sense if you add a comment ?

I've seen this, too. One possible reason for that behaviour was, I didn't applied rotation to my model (in Blender), or the physics model. After doing this, the physics and the model matched fine. In other cases, the physics looked too small in the preview, but I found out, that it finally matched the uploaded model fine. I proofed this by trying out, since I still can't see the physics, that screen is still black for me :-(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.