Looking for a friend/"partner in crime"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I actually posted this in another forum, but re-thought and put it in the correct forum. 

I'm posting on here looking for a friend/"partner in crime". 

I'm not looking for a sugar daddy or sugar momma, nor am I looking to become a sugar momma.  I've recently come back to SL after a hiatus. 

I'm west coast USA, but I work night shift so I'm on at odd hours.  I am off on Monday pst and Tuesday pst but I do play ESO and do RL activities.  I love to explore, fish (7 seas) shop (of course) like diverse genre's of music, dance and play games (greedy, skippy, hand and foot, and more , roleplay- but not all the time.  SL can be somewhat lonely if you don't have someone to do things with. 

I prefer voice chat when possible but I'm not averse to typing if you can decipher typonese. Please send a notecard Akaylee Nightingale or send an message if I am online.

I look forward to hearing from you and you and you *grins*

Akaylee

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Paige Pumpkins said:

I'm interested, but your name doesn't pop up in the search 

*nudge* *nudge*

She might have gotten too many replies too fast, lol.

Hope she didn't run away~!

11 hours ago, Paige Pumpkins said:

I'm interested, but your name doesn't pop up in the search 

*nudge* *nudge*

Hi  I didn't run away, but I did update my name to correct spelling look for Akaylee Nightingale or I'll send you a message when I'm in game in the morning.  Sorry been working to much and just checked the forum again today !

1 hour ago, Akalee said:

Hi  I didn't run away, but I did update my name to correct spelling look for Akaylee Nightingale or I'll send you a message when I'm in game in the morning.  Sorry been working to much and just checked the forum again today !

Log out of the forums then log back in so your name here will update.  

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.