Help on creating a newer look

Ziggy1961

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been in SL for over 12 years & love tweaking my avatar....

BUT I think it's time for a fairly heavy makeover this time.....What suggestions would people have given the following information?

I want to  remain as a Ginger/Redhead - I have Inithium Kario, Belleza Jake & the Anatomy bodies together with a couple of Lelutka Heads & a  couple of Catwa's too (Currently leaning towards Jake & LEL though)

Ideally looking for seperate looks that reflect Ziggy's "life",  so showing him growing up in effect....From a Teenager through early/mid twenties, to middle age & possibly older as well............Are there any Stores that would do say 3 or 4 different shapes that would maintain the same or similar facial features? Or would I need to work from a "favourire Head & then build each Body Shape accordingly? If so, any suggestions on how to achieve that myself?
Also any advice on Freckles, moles, blemishes etc & how to achieve something that would be unique & outstanding?

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Where did the nicely detailed response that @Ayashe Ninetailsposted go?

What who where? I didn't post in this thread (yet). 😄

Well, I guess now I did...

For the OP, I'd always suggest creating your own shapes (you can start with one that comes with your head or preferred skin) and work off reference photos - it helps a ton.

As for freckles and moles, take a peek at The Skinnery, Nuve, Izzie's, Jack Spoon, etc. This Is Wrong has a 1L gift set you can try - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/THIS-IS-WRONG-Freckles-RED-GIFT/24940280

23 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

What who where? I didn't post in this thread (yet). 😄

Well, I guess now I did...

For the OP, I'd always suggest creating your own shapes (you can start with one that comes with your head or preferred skin) and work off reference photos - it helps a ton.

As for freckles and moles, take a peek at The Skinnery, Nuve, Izzie's, Jack Spoon, etc. This Is Wrong has a 1L gift set you can try - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/THIS-IS-WRONG-Freckles-RED-GIFT/24940280

Oopsie!  I knew I'd read a detailed post for an avatar this.morning.  it was.this one...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.