Unable to connect to simulator...Lindens won't help me unless i pay for their service...

Shayna Senne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Wow! So I am still without my main account. I can't get ahold of the other woman inside the group. The lindens finally replied back and say that my account is not high enough for them to fix.... Are you sh*ting me?! All I need is someone to hack the group and change what the title says... Any ideas? Text veiwers don't work as they say the same thing.

6 answers to this question

What Linden Lab said is correct. Basic can get help for web login issues but not viewer login issues.

I assume you've already tried logging into to other sims and have come to the conclusion that your group tag is the cause. If so, then getting a group owner to throw you out of the group is the only option unless you want to take out Premium for a month and get it sorted.

Unless you want to pay for Premium service, you might just try creating an alt so you can get in world.  Once you're there, you can get in touch with someone else in that group and have them eject your main av.  You might have to join the group as your alt first, so you can see the names of others in the group.

You could always upgrade the account to Premium for one month on the website, get the matter resolved, and then drop the account back to basic again.  Would only set you back 10$ for the one month.  Be sure to voice what parts of SL you are disatisfied with when they ask why you downgraded.  If SL of today isn't what you wanted and were sold, that 10$ is a cheap ticket to unleash your acid pen.  And they can't fuss at you -- they ASKED you why.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.