can not login to my account

sarah Poppy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can not log in to my account at al it attempts to log on but only gets half way in an just hangs there never logging my all the way in i totally uninstalled SL an reinstalled it 

an the same thing happened to me now i have no idea what else to do i can log into my dash board just fine which uses the same pw so its not that , could use some help please ,

4 minutes ago, sarah Poppy said:

can not log in to my account at al it attempts to log on but only gets half way in an just hangs there never logging my all the way in i totally uninstalled SL an reinstalled it 

an the same thing happened to me now i have no idea what else to do i can log into my dash board just fine which uses the same pw so its not that , could use some help please ,

Check the *version* of whichever viewer you're using. It may be outdated and you may need to download and install the most recent update. (I've seen one other query like yours in another forum from a couple of days ago. It went unanswered, unfortunately.) 

45 minutes ago, sarah Poppy said:

A couple threads since last night about people not being able to.log in as well as this...

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.