Maitreya Lara X flat

alexis Zona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

On 1/13/2024 at 3:42 PM, alexis Zona said:

Hi. 
After the release of the Maitraya X body I can not see at their store the flat chest version.

Has it been eliminated?

Regards

Alex

7 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I figured I'd put this in this thread as well..

I seen this when I came on this morning in the Maitreya V.I.P. notices.. The notice and note card info below.

The LaraX Flat Chest is out! You can find info about this update and about other things that have been updated at Maitreya, in the attached notecard!
xx

The LaraX Flat Chest is out now!
We updated the Flat Chest add-on with a version for LaraX. Just like PetiteX, there is a full body version now too. People who purchased the Flat Chest add-on and the Lara mesh body before, will also find the full body version of Flat Chest on their redelivery page. People who didn't own the Flat Chest before and are interested in buying it, have the choice to buy it as a full body for the full price, or as an add-on only.

The FlatChestX can be adjusted with the breasts size slider. If the breast size slider is set to 100 the chest is similar to the original Maitreya Flat Chest. With the breasts slider set to 50-60 the shape of the chest is more like the Flat Chest Adapted used to be. So the previous two Flat chest options are now integrated into one adjustable Flat Chest.
􀀃
The FlatChestX comes with beautiful skins by Velour, in the same skin tones as the LaraX and PetiteX.

The LaraX and PetiteX have also been updated to V1.1.
New this update:
- A small butt deformer: On LaraX the butt becomes wider as you go below Butt Size 30. For those who want their butt very small without the extra width, we now have a butt deformer. Wearing the butt deformer will flatten your butt, so that you can keep the slider above 30. The butt deformer can be found in the extras unpacker hud.
- The dimples above the butt are made softer and more subtle.
- PetiteX and FlatChestX have a redeliver button on their HUDS now, just like LaraX.
- A small error in the weights was fixed in LaraX V1.1 and PetiteX V1.1 (above the breasts, near the armpit).

More Updates at Maitreya:

The Thigh High Boots are updated with a size for LaraX
􀀂

The Amala Bikini is updated with sizes: Petite, PetiteX and LaraX
􀀁

Previously Updated for LaraX and PetiteX:
For those who missed this announcement when it was sent before, we have also updated the Vintage Jeans and the Malika Tops with LaraX and PetiteX sizes.
􀀀

You can use the redelivery terminal at the store to get the redeliveries of the above items, if you had purchased them previously.
For LaraX you can also use the redeliver button on your HUD, misc page, to get the latest version sent.

􀀄
We wish you all a wonderful week and lots of joy with these new updates!
Maitreya
xx

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.