About Affiliated Vendors

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was Curoius on what folks found succesful, for themselves, ive found a few good spots but it seems i just cnat find good things of that one places to sell. A few have very good items but they dont have multi choice vendors, which just hurt my chacne to sell something. Your great store has 80 items, but i only have20 prims to use to sell things bleh.  Would be nice to find a good Midievil reseller 

Ive thought on it, seems resellers are better, as filler for starting stores. Then actually doing on your own,don't have the time right now to be making my own content and worry'ing about land  tier's  and the varoius up's and down's of being in L's market.

Thank you for your responce :)

The limited prims issue is exactly why my affiliate program permits resellers access to a live view of the top selling products so that they can make informed decisions about which products to offer. 

Scrolling, multipanel vendors:  Yes lots of products per vendor prim set but only suit equal weighted products, can be slow to rez textures and slow to scroll through.  Can limit the affiliates ability to personalise their presentation.

Opinions vary but the above limitations are why I don't offer them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.