Tried to cash out Lindens

Sarahbuxso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have done this many times before where I sell my Lindens and cash to real life,  but I didnt get the  Tilia. I submitted a ticket but this makes me very afraid, like it just disappeared into thin air!! <aybe its the system, i'll just wait.

Sarah.

Edited by Sarahbuxso
because

3 hours ago, Sarahbuxso said:

I have done this many times before where I sell my Lindens and cash to real life,  but I didnt get the  Tilia. I submitted a ticket but this makes me very afraid, like it just disappeared into thin air!! <aybe its the system, i'll just wait.

Sarah.

Thanks for sharing, but without details nobody can really say something about it.
And, nobody can help you, only support has access to the reason and details.

2 minutes ago, animats said:

They don't get to screw up without consequences to them.

Nearly all issues we see with Tilia are caused by missing documents that the process requester didn't deliver or are expired.

and a note; i think many people don't really read the announcements on the front account page. Just a few weeks ago Tilia pointed to a "event" after their update that some users might need to re-upload documents. 

The notes above don't wipe out that there are some questions to ask about how things are handled. The communication, isn't the best side of the company.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.