How to age a male face?

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah, I just realized that Izzie's has frown lines and forehead wrinkles for male EvoX heads now. That helped some. I did add to the bags under the eyes, and the jowls and double chin. Also made the eyes smaller and more heavily lidded, and the mouth smaller and slightly downturned. So, some progress, but there's still a ways to go.

image.png.9702ce32e95d5c520d0250005b6d8e6a.png

• Like 2

If you are willing to change skin, I like to have a Fuoey skin or Brabos skin. It is not so easy to get the look I want with only wrinkles from Izzie's. When you have a young skin and try to age it with Izzie... I mean that Izzie's age a skin from 25 to 35, not more.

Fuoey has great skin texture. Well, I think it is great. Not sure if all like the slightly uneven skin.

This is their free skin.

krisazar_002.thumb.png.329024f5b2e2e44b980c218ea7354d36.png

The Brabos skin is bought in a previous weekend sale, so it did not cost much. Brabos is in a sale almost every week. Here I added Izzie's wrinkles. The Fuoey skin (over) has that uneven skintone that clash with the skin in Izzie's.

kris_002.thumb.png.dca9abfdeec63c2beb164e5664db08f0.png

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll play around with different skins from those brands. You're right about the wrinkles...with a younger, smoother skin you can't really get it above 40yo just by using the wrinkles, face shape, hair/bases etc. I think your first one looks a bit older, and with more prominent wrinkles and a more dull/grey hair shade, I think could push to 50's..  Add an older hair style/base perhaps with some balding, and you can get it even older. Of course, not every guy has got the hair loss. My dad had good hair density till his death in his 90's and his hair was dark till his early 80's.

I'm having a challenge finding the right hair base. I got one yesterday from Volkstone what was very short shaved, that's not so bad but I'm continuing not look.

Edited by Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.