What the estate pricing is ?

Pierre Ceriano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello folks :)

If all goes according to plan, I will soon add a region to the one I already have. Which will form an estate of two regions. There is a pricing for the mainland which decreases the more mainland you have. So I have two questions:
- Is there the same principle for private regions ? (The more regions you have, the cheaper each region costs)
- If so, do you have a link to this pricing ?
Also, if you own several regions, I am delighted to read your feedback regarding the cost part.

Thank you all !

Pierre

1 hour ago, Pierre Ceriano said:

Hello folks :)

If all goes according to plan, I will soon add a region to the one I already have. Which will form an estate of two regions. There is a pricing for the mainland which decreases the more mainland you have. So I have two questions:
- Is there the same principle for private regions ? (The more regions you have, the cheaper each region costs)
- If so, do you have a link to this pricing ?
Also, if you own several regions, I am delighted to read your feedback regarding the cost part.

Thank you all !

Pierre

no sorry... full regions just add the full prizes ..unless you buy a grandfathered region from another user.

In the old days there were talks about a rebate for big landowners (réally big, several hundreds of regions) but that is never officially confirmed.

Don't expect the big land barons to explain to you how to start competition.
The pricing LL uses are all in your dashboard of your account on the secondlife.com website.

If there is a discount for the really big boys and girls in the market (not talking about 2,4, or 10 sims here), they will not let you know. Just like with RL businesses.

Edited by Sid Nagy

26 minutes ago, Pierre Ceriano said:

Thank you Sid and Alwin. I was somewhat expecting these answers. But on the other hand I'm not starting a landbaron business :)

if it's possible to make your plans with less prims/landimpact it might be possible to do it with the less expensive Homestead instead of full region?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.