Open In New Window Inventory Preview

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have not seen much mention of this, but a feature that was just added along side the inventory image preview feature makes it even more useful. When you select Open in New Window on an inventory folder, the window that opens is different than the one you get when you select Show In New Window (I have no idea why there are two similarly named options). The view you get will show thumbnails of any items in the folder that have a preview image attached, along with any textures in the folder. For example, I took images of each of the items that I just bought from Apple Fall. When I open the folder in a new window,  I see all of the items at a glance. It even works with links in folders, so if you open an outfit folder in a new window, everything in that outfit that has a preview image will be shown, even though they are all links. Huge improvement. Now we just need tags

Screenshot2023-11-30021538.thumb.png.19489fe47f2b862930504c976051d9dd.png

Outfit folder:

Screenshot2023-11-30015158.thumb.png.74a31b97bd1238ebf28b43fec5d9341c.png

• Thanks 3

On 11/10/2023 at 9:15 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Not sure if anyone has been playing with the inventory preview option but dang, I'm loving it!  I purchased a pack of BOM leggings today.  Of course they all have names which might not correspond to what color I'd call them so...I used the new feature to add a pic...Just an awesome new feature!  Btw, it's FREE!

Screenshot(14).thumb.png.94b45941106a8ebafdf555fb4a018fef.png

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.