APEZ SOLD YET AGAIN....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On the Egoisme website they have announced that Apez has beensold to a private company, but they have not supplied any further details or even a date when it was posted.

It’s clear that after 6 months + we won’t be seeing any of our money again, however our money was fraudulently withheld by what’s been confirmed as an illegal bank, but no one has been held accountable.

Hundreds of residents lost thousands of L$$ when Apez collapsed, yet Linden Labs still allows the avatars involved and who didn't return our money to continue to use Second Life and still operate in business... Why?

Yeah um... if anyone's still using Apez at this point they shouldn't be.

Reminds me I need to derez the last of my Apez 'magic boxes.'

I'm lucky that I only ever sold freebies and a few low cost items through them. I'd hate to be in the position of something more. They've got maybe 100-200L of my money, which I can handle shrugging off... Others were not so "lucky."

Not only has this made Apez a true laughing stock of SL, it affects every other networked vendor system maker. Never again will I be put at the risk and total inconvenience of such shonky behaviour.

I ended up sourcing free vendors and I eventually figured out how to mod the graphics for my own purposes. Well done Apehedz you stuffed it for everyone. :matte-motes-angry:

• 2 years later...

Sorry for digging this up after all the time that has passed but I need to clarify my own stand in this matter.

In late 2008 SLCI - SL Content Innovations joined forces with Apez. At that time the entire product line which was known under the [sLCI] brand was moved over to Apez, re-branded and then available for sale until Cenji decided to sell Apez.

During that time I moved to Spain and had more important things on mind than SL. However, when the news about Cenji selling Apez popped I made it very clear that the [sLCI] products will remain [sLCI] prooperty and may not be sold to any 3rd party nor may any 3rd party be given any permission to sell those products.

This includes:

• Control-Demon Home Control (builders and private editions)
  • All modules available for CD including the security system, mailbox, teleporter etc
  • All [sLCI] created texture packs including the terrain texture pack which has always been one of the best selling in SL
  • Multi-Media Rack, Radio player and all prefabs created by [sLCI] and sold under Apez.

So whoever the new owner of Apez is I don't wish to see any of those products in SL. Yes I have been away for a couple of years but the copyright of all those products remains with me. I still have all the original texture files and control-demon source code and ANY [sLCI] products found on "ApezProducts Engineer" (now called ApezProducts Tomorrow" are my intelectual property.

Control-demon will return to SL soon. All current owners of the builders edition will receive a update in the next weeks.

Also, if anybody knows who bought Apez in the end please message me.

Holy necro post! I haven't heard of Apez for ages, I think it all got split up, you might want to speak to the CasperVend owner, I think he helped some old Apez customers out when it all went **bleep** up.

Actually no, Casper can't help he just helped people migrate to his system, he wasn't involved with taking any assets from Apez.

The trail seems to go cold with egoisme.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.