Bellisseria Resident Survey

Mini Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moles

What kind of planned (weekly|biweekly) events would you like to see in Bellisseria?  We are asking Bellisseria residents to take this little survey to help us highlight interests from Bellisseria residents on the type of events they would enjoy attending in their community.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1H4nea0aAz2jQIDH8E-UzSR9LK3R_Bd20kMAO85DH38I/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you for participating in this Survey! Your input will help us make plans to bring more community content to Bellisseria!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Some of those questions needed a "maybe" answer but I get that "maybe" isn't a very useful data point for an event planner. ;)

I used the "other" section of the last question to add a note about some earlier answers because I didn't see anywhere else to put a "comment". But I get that it's hard to make a "chart" of responses to figure out action items when people's responses are paragraphs of 'stuff'. :)

• Like 1

I looked it over, but most questions were ones I couldn't answer, so I didn't fill it in. I'm more of a main event mushroom rather than a weekly events one. No to voice though. It's also nice if events clearly state if they're in voice, use text chat or some other alternative (such as a voice track being streamed).

• Like 1

I'm not available much during SL's daytime, so my answers were a bit aspirational, since my attendance at anything is contingent on it taking place in SL's evening or early morning.  Which basically no events are now.

Interestingly, the survey offered the option to fill out another response.  Is LL actually encouraging residents to submit a survey for every alt that has a gmail account? Or (hopefully) are they weeding out responses from alts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.