Land Auctions

Cedric Brown

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's unfortunate. The adjacent parcel up at the same auction today is 480, so a total of 640, still very manageable.

The only excuse I can come up with is if a neighbor asked to carve out that 160 to add to their holdings (there's an adjacent roadside strip with similar properties) and the ticket was closed saying that on Zindra everything abandoned must go to auction (if that's even true).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

It's unfortunate. The adjacent parcel up at the same auction today is 480, so a total of 640, still very manageable.

The only excuse I can come up with is if a neighbor asked to carve out that 160 to add to their holdings (there's an adjacent roadside strip with similar properties) and the ticket was closed saying that on Zindra everything abandoned must go to auction (if that's even true).

It’s not true if a person holding adjacent land asks for it. LL direct sold me a small parcel beside my place in Zindra

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cedric Brown said:

I thought the Lindens were trying to reduce the amount of parcels under 512m2. Why wouldnt they combine these two parcels up for auction instead of putting this 160m2 piece that's roadside up for grabs? http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Claris/14/134/68 Hurry 🐐 Joe 😘 

If they want to reduce the number of useless small parcels they should advertise the group bonus better. I’m sure lots of people with a house on  a 4096 dont realize they get an extra 10% land bonus (usable amount 400 sqm) and that they could get any small parcels on the sim they live on just by putting in a ticket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.