How to find themed areas for renting?

VeganGoreBoar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this question makes sense, but basically I am looking for an area to rent from that looks like the Dollholic Event or Kawaii Secrets. Pastels, cute, etc. I try searching so many terms and nothing shows up. Is this not possible? Do I need to rent something like a skydome and buy a scene myself? I honestly dislike how skydomes/skyboxes look, so I've been trying really hard to find a cute region with rentals.

Thanks in advance!

I would recommend you get half of a Homestead island with 2500 prims. On such an island you can have a custom terrain texture and then completely create the environment that you have in mind yourself. Also on a smaller area this is possible if you are creative. A skybox is not very pleasant to live in. I did visit this dollholic event to look, which is just a matter of spending time to build this type of place. 

It is up to you if you to generate such a custom environment. Not very hard to do but you will have to build a little. I doubt any such themed areas exist to rent a house on, this type of thing just demands for custom building. When you really have no idea how to create such a place you will need to look to hire a builder or landscaper.

I did send you a message in world. You can IM me and then I can tell you more about the type of land for what you would like to create. Keep in mind that you will need to build this. There are some prefab Kawaii skyboxes available but if you would like a proper construction it will be up to you mostly to build this. As I did mention before it is not difficult and all materials are available. 

In terms of size and cost this is also up to you.

You can IM me in world ok @VeganGoreBoar.

Count Burks

There's Kawaii City. Look in search. This is a very strange place. Kowloon Walled City meets the Russian Mafia, with ruins of Tokyo subway stations. It's a stack of skyboxes connected by elevators and experience teleports. I spent an hour there and I'm still lost. More Blade Runner than kawaii as you get further from the entrance.

Many clubs and bars, nobody there.

They claim to have rentals, but I never found them.

Japanese-themed areas include Hiroba Town in Davros and the stretch along Electra/Burns/Neumogen. Look around; you may find rentals.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ocean Cay Estates is also a themed rental with a tropical vibe.  Stop in if you'd like.  We can even work with you to customize if you have something specific you'd like.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ocean Cay/138/4/26

You can also IM myself or my wife:  Teegan Oceana or Myra Oceana

Edited by Valion Foxclaw

I rent half a region in the Gulls Wing Estate, 22 regions of a sailing community, mostly changing with the seasons and home to two clubs, one my favorite blues club, Tobys.  Everything is available from small boat slips, to parcels, skyhomes, houses and whole regions.  Seasonal events too; there will soon be a holiday event happening.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gulls Wing/138/4/26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.