Beta Grid rigged mesh issues?

Tonk Tomcat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, is there any known issue with the beta grid?

I can't upload any rigged mesh anymore. Well i can, but it's just invisible and when you click on the right hand it looks like you only wear the convex hull as object.

Everything looks fine in the preview window. Old files are also not working anymore.

I used local mesh in Firestorm before, but local rigged mesh seems to also not working anymore. My avatar gets completly deformed when i try to apply any rigged local mesh.

I'm a bit clueless what to do rn. Did several clean reinstalls already, nothing seems to help.

• Lindens

Aditi always has something going on these days.  GLTF is the big one but others as well.  Try a different region on a different simhost.  And the Linden viewer.  FS local mesh problems kind of points to local machine so check the viewer logs.  If all of that fails, Jira!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tonk Tomcat said:

I used local mesh in Firestorm before, but local rigged mesh seems to also not working anymore. My avatar gets completly deformed when i try to apply any rigged local mesh.

This is a different bug, please see FIRE-33157 - Local Mesh (Rigged) deforms the body when attached. Unusable.

(Firestorm need to fix this one)

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 1

Both yesterday and today Im having problems uploading mesh to the test grid.  The upload process works per normal, I see a preview of the mesh and it calculates the cost.  I upload and it shows up in my inventory. But when I drag it to the ground or try to attached it, it is invisable.  To check, I logged into SL and uploaded it, everything is fine and I can see the mesh when I drag it  or attached it.  So it is defintely a test grid problem.  Oh, I tried dragging out some mesh I had uploaded a week or so ago and it was also fine, could see it both on the ground and attacked, test grid.

• Like 1

Can confirm this, and isn't just rigged mesh. Uploaded a static, non-textured, non-rigged mesh object on Aditi, but attempting to rez it resulted in just a ghost shape in selection tool (like the "fake prim" you see before the mesh actually loads) without anything visible inworld whatsoever. Multiple uploads and testing it on different sandbox regions didn't work any better.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.