Phoenix Firestorm viewer project.. email address

larry Vinaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Actually, this is not a question, but a comment.  I, too, have been blocked by Cloudflare from the Firestorm website.  The link provided above does absolutely no good as it takes you to a Firestorm page, and you are once again blocked.  I have had to uninstall the viewer in an effort to restore my audio in SL.  Now, I am unable to reinstall the viewer because I do not have access to the website.

10 minutes ago, Oshahnee said:

Actually, this is not a question, but a comment.  I, too, have been blocked by Cloudflare from the Firestorm website.  The link provided above does absolutely no good as it takes you to a Firestorm page, and you are once again blocked.  I have had to uninstall the viewer in an effort to restore my audio in SL.  Now, I am unable to reinstall the viewer because I do not have access to the website.

There is a newer post that addresses the Cloudflare issue...

I understand that using a different browser is supposed to prevent this issue from occurring; however,  I have tried three different browsers (i.e. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge,  and Firefox), and none of them work.   I have also tried using private browsing with no success.   I have been very pleased with the Firestorm Viewer up to this point but if the website is inaccessible and I am unable to contact support with significant issues,  I'm left with no choice regarding my viewer. These vague instructions have not been helpful at all. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.