Possible for Legacy Classic Feet to Wear Slink High Heels?

weenie19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

I am currently using Legacy Classic's feet, in conjunction with their mesh body.

I have a lovely pair of heels compatible only with Slink High Feet. However, they are 3cm off my mesh feet, and have no modify permissions.

Since Slink mesh bodies aren't available now, are there external adapters, offsets or other ways for me to close the gap?

Thank you.

Beanie

2 hours ago, weenie19 said:

Hi all

I am currently using Legacy Classic's feet, in conjunction with their mesh body.

I have a lovely pair of heels compatible only with Slink High Feet. However, they are 3cm off my mesh feet, and have no modify permissions.

Since Slink mesh bodies aren't available now, are there external adapters, offsets or other ways for me to close the gap?

Thank you.

Beanie

There is a separate feet deformer in the box that fits Slink shoes. Simply detach the regular classic fit and put on the deformer version.

image.png.79abbacc4f0d21a1530da2e96c950355.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't aware TMP Lagacy classic now included a deformer. The alternative options are to use the free Lucybody from the midnight mania board with foot size set to 25 which is compatible with Maitreya clothes or buy Slink compatible feet from Similar, as far as I know still available on the marketplace. they are old and don't work with BoM you would have to use the HUD to colour match them yourself https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Similar-Multi-pose-Feet-Slink-compatible

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
Added link
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.