Tips on becoming a Secondlife interior designer?

catwba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody! My name is Madison, and recently, I have discovered my newest interest/hobby, which is interior designing on Second Life! I really enjoy it a lot and have been thinking about starting my own interior design company on Second Life to make a couple of Lindens out of something I enjoy.

But to be honest, I have no clue or idea on where to start and how to find customers.

As many of you may know, it is difficult to find any type of information on Second Life about starting your own Linden business. I was hoping someone in the forums could give me any type of information or guidance! I also have Discord, and my username is kittyribbon. I would love to connect!

Thank you everybody.

Edited by catwba
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, catwba said:

Hi everybody! My name is Madison, and recently, I have discovered my newest interest/hobby, which is interior designing on Second Life! I really enjoy it a lot and have been thinking about starting my own interior design company on Second Life to make a couple of Lindens out of something I enjoy.

But to be honest, I have no clue or idea on where to start and how to find customers.

As many of you may know, it is difficult to find any type of information on Second Life about starting your own Linden business. I was hoping someone in the forums could give me any type of information or guidance! I also have Discord, and my username is kittyribbon. I would love to connect!

Thank you everybody.

Post on this sub-forum, offering your services https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/312-inworld-employment/ Have a portfolio of your work on Flickr so that people can see your skills, and share either the link to your Flickr or to another website about your services in your signature on the forums. You haven't had any customers yet, so just use pictures of your own homes that you have decorated. Follow lots of people on Flickr. I don't know how much interior decorators charge, you will need to research that by looking at other people's businesses.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.