Photographer for hire

krxsaya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I'm currently a blogger for several stores and events but recently I became open for commissions.

I've been doing photography for 2 years, but I'm trying to evolve everyday as I learn new ways to improve my photography and editing skills ♡ You can check out my WordPress site or Flickr for examples of my work and more info about it:

(WARNING: NSFW)
Photo Archives – Gothy Incognito-Amare's Photo Archives (wordpress.com)
Vex | Acolyte (commissions open) | Flickr

All my pictures have been done using the Black Dragon Viewer, with all maxed out graphics, and then edited with Photoshop.

I hope you'll like my work, and if you are interested you can IM me inworld for prices: krxsaya Resident

Edited by krxsaya
added nsfw warning

1 hour ago, NiranV Dean said:

I'd highly recommend not touching text colors unless you know what you are doing. As it stands right now its hard to read.

They probably copy-pasted from a word processor and didn't turn off rich-text support (a blink or you'll miss it option that pops up in this forum's interface after such a copy).

2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

I'd highly recommend not touching text colors unless you know what you are doing. As it stands right now its hard to read.

image.thumb.png.0788d2d8273a533adaa751ece16e1d84.png

Leaving it on "Automatic" is the best option as it sets the color automatically depending on light/dark mode.

weird, for me it looks normal. i can't edit the text anymore nor delete the entire thread to do it again.

image.png

9 minutes ago, krxsaya said:

weird, for me it looks normal. i can't edit the text anymore nor delete the entire thread to do it again.

image.png

You are using light mode.

As Quistess mentioned this is a formatting issue.

One way would be copy pasting the text again and clicking the "Copy as plain text" notification that should appear a the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.ae4c0a38473c8208e3a94dee124daa3b.png

If you can't edit your post anymore make sure you are still properly logged in.

Edited by NiranV Dean

Just now, NiranV Dean said:

You are using light mode.

As Quistess mentioned this is a formatting issue. The top right three dots you'll find the Edit option, select all text, choose "Automatic" from the color dropdown:

image.png.669b1d9b4b88841bdfbcac745e3e4a06.png

A different way would be copy pasting the text again and clicking the "Copy as plain text" notification that should appear a the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.ae4c0a38473c8208e3a94dee124daa3b.png

If you can't edit your post anymore make sure you are still properly logged in.

sadly i don't have the option anymore, i had it on the first day when i made the thread but then it dissapeared..
i requested thread deletion anyway. i'll make a new one, thank you ^^

Hi all, I'm currently a blogger for several stores and events but recently I became open for commissions

I've been doing photography for 2 years, but I'm trying to evolve everyday as I learn new ways to improve my photography and editing skills ♡ You can check out my WordPress site or Flickr for examples of my work and more info about it:

(WARNING: NSFW)
Photo Archives – Gothy Incognito-Amare's Photo Archives (wordpress.com)

Vex | Acolyte (commissions open)

All my pictures have been done using the Black Dragon Viewer, with all maxed out graphics, and then edited with Photoshop.

I hope you'll like my work, and if you are interested you can IM me inworld for prices: krxsaya Resident

REPOSTED ORIGINAL POST FOR EASIER READING!!!!

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.