Road Trips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Route 8 on Sartori reminds me of Route 66, because it has plenty of gas stations, a few odd museums and roadside attractions. You have to stop at Red's Mystery Spot.

The outer ring of Heterocera is good too, especially the mountain range forest, the big amusement park, and Lollygagger Lane (if it's still there).

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Route 8 on Sartori reminds me of Route 66, because it has plenty of gas stations, a few odd museums and roadside attractions. You have to stop at Red's Mystery Spot.

The outer ring of Heterocera is good too, especially the mountain range forest, the big amusement park, and Lollygagger Lane (if it's still there).

Thank you!! I will grab a slur for them.  🥰

That's a good map.

If you haven't driven much in SL, I recommend Robin Loop for practice. There are several car dealers towards the southeast end of Robin Loop, in Burns and Neumogen. They all have free demo rezzers. Rez something and drive around Robin Loop. (Avoid the track cars and drift cars; they're tuned all wrong for Linden roads.) Once you've mastered Robin Loop, you can go anywhere.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, animats said:

That's a good map.

If you haven't driven much in SL, I recommend Robin Loop for practice. There are several car dealers towards the southeast end of Robin Loop, in Burns and Neumogen. They all have free demo rezzers. Rez something and drive around Robin Loop. (Avoid the track cars and drift cars; they're tuned all wrong for Linden roads.) Once you've mastered Robin Loop, you can go anywhere.

No, I haven't actually.  I will look up Robin Loop, thank you! :) 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.