Game of Homes

Sorciaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At this very moment, the ranch homes are all taken and there are not any on the Land Page. However, it would not surprise me if LL were to release some more Ranches in the not-distant future. When that happens, you may want to try to nab one.

In my case back on July 7 (before submitting a ticket to request a specific house was allowed) I rolled my first ranch. By my 5th roll of the day I had landed a keeper that I expect to be in for a long time to come. A lot of the ranch homes are nice and it is not hard to roll something worth keeping.

Edited by Teresa Firelight
rephrased a sentence for clarity.
  • Like 3

If you like the theme it is always worth playing for a home in that theme.  Worst case:  it helps you figure out what you really like and what you really do not like in the theme.  Best case:  you find a total gem and are so happy that you give up rolling (for a while at least)!!  Happy Hunting!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sorciaa said:

right now id be happy to see one come up, but i will assume they will be few and far between

I am not so sure about that.

Some of my friends had upped more than one account to try and roll a house they liked. I believe a lot of other people did that as well. Now the "month" is drawing to a close on those temporary Premium Plus accounts. I suspect that they will be choosing their favorite spot and giving up their other nice locations to downgrade thosetemporary PP alts.

I suspect a few spots will come up each day over then next few days. So keep checking the LP.

Edited by Teresa Firelight
fix typo
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.