Lord what do you call these hats

Subscribedd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

In some ways, creepier than the first. The whole Preacher bit is the main story.

"There are movies that make you want to mince words, and then there's Poltergeist II: The Other Side, a movie so ineffably bad, you can't even find the words to mince." - The Washington Post.

"The movie, like most sequels, has no reason for existing beyond the desire to duplicate a financial success. There are no hanging threads left over from the first tightly woven script that can be pulled out and reworked. Instead, the film seems like a string of special effects held together by a far-fetched storyline with an unsatisfying sticky-sweet ending." - The New York Times

I think I may have discovered why I never heard of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Orwar said:

"There are movies that make you want to mince words, and then there's Poltergeist II: The Other Side, a movie so ineffably bad, you can't even find the words to mince." - The Washington Post.

"The movie, like most sequels, has no reason for existing beyond the desire to duplicate a financial success. There are no hanging threads left over from the first tightly woven script that can be pulled out and reworked. Instead, the film seems like a string of special effects held together by a far-fetched storyline with an unsatisfying sticky-sweet ending." - The New York Times

I think I may have discovered why I never heard of it. 

You may want to also look into Poltergeist 3, which as I recall took place in a skyscraper. (THAT one was both bad and unnecessary.)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.